Our Top Picks
With a 5-piece construction, these doors closely simulate wood doors with the grain running in the direction of the stile and rail. Not only do Thermofoil products offer color consistency throughout your project, they offer simulated exotic wood grain and painted doors at a considerable savings. They also offer the added benefit of being scratch, fade and stain resistant with joints that are not as affected by temperature variations. A significant feature to consider with RTF is the availability of nearly any accessory for your project including hundreds of molding profiles, corbels, valances, shelves and more. See our selection of wood molding profiles which can be wrapped to match the color of your project. With a 5 year warranty and shorter lead times, this product line can be an ideal option for new remodel and refacing projects.
Below are a few examples of our Thermofoil 5-Piece door styles. See more examples in our inspiration gallery. For technical information and profile options, click on the various door components above. You can customize your RTF door with available wood grain and solid color finishes.
KEY BENEFITS & FEATRUES
- 5 year warranty
- Short lead times
- Full line of color matching accessories, moldings and sheet goods are available to complete your project
- Available in numerous wood grain and solid color finishes
- Offers considerable cost savings compared to real wood stained or painted products
- Color consistency throughout project
- 5-piece construction ensures the wood grain is running in the direction of the stile and rail for a more realistic simulated wood door
- Tight manufacturing tolerances that produces beautiful miters
- Joints that are not as effected by temperature or humidity variations
- Premium HDF core for a better quality product
- Stain, fade and scratch resistant properties
You may also be interested in: 5-Piece Laminate (Polyester) Doors & Drawer Fronts.