AOS General Information
Elias Woodwork provides a full custom solution to all of your kitchen and bath remodeling needs with our Assemble On Site (AOS) line of Cabinet boxes. Our European style frameless cabinet boxes are available in standard white furniture board or UV finished birch plywood with two assembly options.
Our cabinet boxes are designed to accommodate any new remodel or refacing project for the kitchen and bath industry. Available in any width, height or depth, they allow you to create a custom kitchen without the added expenses of creating your own cabinet boxes or shipping fully assembled ones. This in turn provides an economical edge for more competitive pricing.
Frameless AOS Cabinet Box Features:
• Available in white or classic maple furniture board or UV finished birch plywood.
• Edgebanded white or with various matching wood grains.
• Using Carb 2 Compliant materials only.
• Manufactured in North America.
• Lock Dowel Assembly:
• Easy and fast assembly using only a rubber mallet and glue. No screws required.
• Available in 3/4” (19mm) thick sides, backs, bottoms, tops and shelves.
• Screw & Dowel Assembly:
• Easy fast assembly using supplied dowels and screws.
• Available in 5/8” (16mm) thick sides, backs, bottoms and tops. Shelves are 3/4” (19mm) thick.
Hardware - Unless otherwise specified, your cabinet boxes are quoted and supplied with door hinges and drawer slides.
Warranty - All components including cabinet boxes, cabinet doors and accessories are warranted for 1 year from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship.
Shipping - Freight costs vary with the weight and volume of the product and distance shipped. However, because we are shipping your cabinets packed flat, it will cost much less than shipping fully assembled cabinetry. Your hardware and other components are shipping together with your cabinet boxes. Everything is labeled to ensure ease of assembly. Orders are shipped by LTL Freight or courier.
NOTE: Appliances and decorative hardware are not included and are shown for illustrative purposes only.
- Customizable width height, and depth to 1/16” (1.5mm).
- Maple or Birch dovetail drawer boxes available.
- Lock Dowel assembly option:
- Assembled using locking dowels and wood dowels already installed in the parts. Gluing is recommended on the wood dowels. Parts then snap together for fast, easy assembly.
- Sides, top, bottom, back, top and shelves are 3/4” (19mm) thick.
- Screw & Dowel assembly option:
- Assembled using supplied dowels and screws. Dowels are already installed in the parts and only require glue and screws for easy assembly.
- Sides, top, bottom, back are 5/8” (16mm) thick. Shelves are 3/4" (19mm).
- Available in white furniture board or Birch plywood.
- DRAGON PLY Pre-Finished Birch Plywood:
- UV finished for a smooth, durable, scratch resistant finish.
- Environmentally friendly Carb 2 Compliant.
- Multi-ply core construction combined with proper core drying to provide best in class performance.
- Core is calibrated before application of face veneer to ensure HPVA or better thickness tolerance.
- Veneers are manufactured and graded on-site ensuring HPVA and better grades.
- UNIBOARD PANVAL 555 Nova White Melamine
- Particle Core with closest matching solid or wood grain PVC edgebanding available.
- Cabinets with shelves have the side panels bored for 5mm shelf pins on 1.26” (32mm) centers.
- Toe kick is 4 1/2” (114.3mm) high.
Door Hinges & Shelf Pins:
- 110 degree full overlay soft close CLIP TOP hinges.
- Shelf pin has clear acrylic support end with metal pin.
Dovetail Drawer Box Runner Systems:
- Tandem plus Blumotion concealed drawer runners offer two-dimensional front adjustment and exceptional load capacity.
- Blumotion technology ensures silent and effortless closing action.
- Load Capacities: 66 lb (30 kg) load capacity.
- Tool-free height adjustment on all locking devices.
NOVA PRO DELUXE Drawer System (optional)
- Fully synchronize slide technology without mid-way knock.
- Excellent running characteristics.
- Maximum stability.
- Minimal drawer deflection.
- Integrated height and side adjustment.
- Drawer front can be fitted and removed without tools.
- Optimal use of storage space due to straight inside surfaces and narrow construction width.