5 Piece Lamiante (Polyester)
The Elias Woodwork 5 Piece Laminate product line offers a truly perfect synergy. Our cabinet doors and moldings are profile wrapped in the same base materials and prints to perfectly match LPL and HPL materials which are used on exposed cabinet exteriors. No finishing is required! We offer 7 different styles of door profiles and many color options. Other colors and custom door styles are available. Please contact us for pricing and availability. A complete accessory molding program is available to perfectly complement your cabinetry. A complete cabinet refacing product line is available including 1/4" material, PSA sheets and moldings.
The colors and finishes of NEXGEN™ laminates produce an elegant wood-like appearance.
Stile & rail construction with perpendicular grain direction perfectly resembles a wood door.
NEXGEN™ surface laminates allow for perfect color matching and fade-resistance years after the original cabinetry or reface is installed. Whether you want to add more cabinetry or simply replace a door, any new addition will be a perfect match to the original.
- Elias Woodwork’s 5 piece door components in NEXGEN™ laminates offer a permanent antibacterial surface with high heat, scratch and stain resistance.
- Our 5 piece door profiles use environmentally friendly NEXGEN laminate which is a "green" product that contains an antimicrobial additive to help protect against bacteria –perfect for use in homes, healthcare facilities, schools and commercial buildings.
- There is no staining or finishing required, therefore saving time, labor and equipment costs.
- Wrapped profiles are also available in vinyl, foil paper, polypropylene, 60 gram paper and many veneers.
- Our tight manufacturing tolerances produce beautiful miters.
- We use only premium MDF for a better quality product which stays straight.
- Formaldehyde free, no emission
- Antimicrobial treatment
Care & Handling
DLV products can be kept looking like new, but proper cleaning materials need to be used. Such as: Methyl Hydrate, non-abrasive soap and water, or denatured alcohol and water. Do not use lacquer thinners or any other product containing acetone, or any abrasive rubbing material or cleaner. Due to extremely high temperatures vented from self-cleaning ovens, it is recommended that a filler be installed between any door & drawer front and a self-cleaning oven. Customers are also advised to open all doors and drawer fronts near the self-cleaning oven when the oven is in self-cleaning mode. Exposure to temperatures above 85ºC (185ºF) is not covered by warranty.
How To Order
- When ordering DLV products, please take note of the following:
- Edge profiles and moldings are limited to certain color options. Contact your Customer Service Specialist for more information.
- All moldings come in 9’ lengths.
- All PSA sheets are 2’ x 8’.
- Specify measurements of 1/4” cut to size plywood if ordering for a refacing project.
- Specify hinge hole location.
- Indicate if edge tape is needed.