Elias Woodwork’s AOS CABINET BOXES
Elias Woodwork provides a full custom solution to all of your kitchen and bath remodeling needs with our Assemble On Site (AOS) line of Cabinet boxes. Our European style frameless cabinet boxes are available in standard white furniture board or UV finished birch plywood with two assembly options. Our face frame cabinet boxes are available in various species of plywood featuring the Cabinotch® Custom Cabinet Box System. Both lines are fully customizable and manufactured in North America.
Our cabinet boxes are designed to accommodate any new remodel or refacing project for the kitchen and bath industry. Available in any width, height or depth, they allow you to create a custom kitchen without the added expenses of creating your own cabinet boxes or shipping fully assembled ones. This in turn provides an economical edge for more competitive pricing.
Frameless AOS Cabinet Box Features:
- Available in white furniture board or UV finished birch plywood.
- Edgebanded white or with various matching wood grains.
- Using Carb 2 Compliant materials only.
- Manufactured in North America.
- Lock Dowel Assembly:
- Easy and fast assembly using only a rubber mallet and glue. No screws required.
- Available in 3/4” (19mm) thick sides, backs, bottoms, tops and shelves.
- Screw & Dowel Assembly:
- Easy fast assembly using supplied dowels and screws.
- Available in 5/8” (16mm) thick sides, backs, bottoms and tops. Shelves are 3/4” (19mm) thick.
Face Frame AOS Cabinet Box Features:
- Fast assembly using a patented wood on wood locking joint for solid, high quality construction. Assembly requires no clamps. Glue and minimal pin nailing is required. A standard 24” base cabinet can be assembled in 5 minutes.
- ½” (12mm) thick sides, backs, bottoms and tops with ¾” shelves.
- Durable Ultraviolet (UV) resistant finished interiors.
- Fully finished face frames, toe kicks and end panels to match your selected door style.
- Available in plywood; Cherry, Hickory, Hard Maple, Poplar, Alder, Red Oak, Walnut, White Oak and Paint Grade Soft Maple. Lead time will vary with species choice.
When redesigning your customer's kitchen or bath remodel, feel confident knowing you can design a truly custom layout with the highest quality components, including custom cabinetry. Whether you are adding cabinets onto an existing layout, or redesigning from scratch, Elias Woodwork's AOS Cabinetry allows you the convenience of custom sizing without having to pay custom cabinet pricing. Prefinished and shipped to your shop or job site packed flat and ready to assemble on site saving you money on shipping, finishing and assembly costs. Design services are available for a small fee.
Matched with our diverse selection of doors, corbels, drawer boxes and millwork, you have everything you need in one place to build your next kitchen or bathroom masterpiece.
Finishing: Cabinet boxes are prefinished with a smooth, durable scratch resistant UV coating in the inside. We can finish the face frames, toe kick or gable ends to match corresponding doors. Choose from hundreds of door styles and finishes for unlimited style freedom.
Hardware: Unless otherwise specified, your cabinet boxes are quoted and supplied with door hinges and drawer slides.
Warranty: All components including cabinet boxes, cabinet doors and accessories are warranted for 1 year from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship.
Shipping: Freight costs vary with the weight and volume of the product and distance shipped. However, because we are shipping your cabinets packed flat, it will cost much less than shipping fully assembled cabinetry. Your hardware and other components are shipping together with your cabinet boxes. Everything is labeled to ensure ease of assembly. Orders are shipped by LTL Freight or courier.
Face Frame Overlay: We offer ½”, 1 ¼” and flush inset overlay options. Please note that hinges are not supplied for flush inset cabinet boxes.